This article has been superseded by ENA v18.0. Please see this article for the latest information on this topic.
To track optimum application paths:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Application Path Discovery and go to the Path tab.
- Select the path for which you want to view the details and click View History at the bottom of the browser.
- This will open the Path History page for the selected path. By default, paths that have changed from the reference path will be displayed.
- For each of the recorded paths discovered over time, you can check each particular time's details by clicking View Details at the bottom of the browser.
Please sign in to leave a comment.