This article has been superseded by ENA v18.0. Please see this article for the latest information on this topic.
You can define two paths for discovery, using the same two devices but reversing their direction.
Asymmetric routing can indicate routing misconfiguration and routing problems.
To find asymmetric paths:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Application Path Discovery and go to the Paths tab.
- Click Add at the bottom of the browser to create two opposite paths, i.e.:
- path 1 - device A to device B.
- path 2 - device B to device A.
- View the resultant paths via View Details for each path and check they are as expected.