You can define two paths for discovery, using the same two devices but reversing their direction.
Asymmetric routing can indicate routing misconfiguration and routing problems.
To find asymmetric paths:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Application Path Discovery and go to the Paths tab.
- Click Add at the bottom of the browser to create two opposite paths, i.e.:
- path 1 - device A to device B.
- path 2 - device B to device A.
- View the resultant paths via View Details for each path and check they are as expected.