Entuity raises events and incidents against configuration management jobs as they complete, reporting on their failure or success.
There are two events:
- Config Mgmt Job Succeeded - indicates the identified job has successfully completed, and therefore all of its sub-jobs successfully completed. This triggers the Config Mgmt Job Succeeded incident.
- Config Mgmt Job Failed - indicates one or more of the identified job's sub-jobs failed. This triggers the Config Mgmt Job Failed incident.
To view events and incidents raised against configuration management tasks:
- Navigate to the Events dashboard or Incidents dashboard of the View or device to which the configuration management task applied.
- Select the configuration management task event or incident that you want to view on the table and click Event Details/Incident Details in the top right of the dashlet.
- This will open the Event Details/Incident Details from on the right of the screen, which displays details of the selected event/incident.