In Entuity, you can export any dashboard, including system dashboards. This is useful if you have created a custom dashboard on one Entuity server and want to import it to another server. These are exported as .txt files.
To export a dashboard:
- Navigate to the Dashboard Configuration page, and find and select the dashboard that you want to export.
- Click the Overflow Menu or right click the dashboard to open the Context Menu. Click Export Dashboard.
- You will be given the option to Open, Save or Cancel the text file.
To import a dashboard:
- Navigate to the Dashboard Configuration page.
- Click the Overflow Menu, and then click Import Dashboards.
- This will open the Import Dashboards form on the right of the window. In the File Input field, browse for the text file of the exported dashboard that you want to import. Once you have selected the text file, the filename will appear below.
- Click Done to import the file and return to the Dashboard Configuration page, otherwise click Cancel. The imported dashboard will appear in the table, listed in the section in which it was originally saved (i.e., Showing Dashboards Applicable To: and then either Views, Devices, Ports or Other).