To start ENA in Windows:
The installation default is for ENA to start as soon as Windows starts. However, you can also start ENA via the Services functionality in the Control Panel:
- This will automatically start the Entuity Database service and Entuity Webserver services. Note, do not set these services to automatic, as doing so will break your installation.
- Once all three services have started, it is advisable to wait 5 minutes for these services to initialize, and then you can log in.
To start ENA in Linux:
- Navigate to the Entuity 'bin' folder and run the command starteye.
- When you see the message Started EYE in state normal, all of the core processes have started. However, the tomcat process needs more time to initialize. Wait for 5 minutes to allow this initialization, and then you are ready to log in.
To stop ENA in Windows:
The installation default is for ENA to automatically stop when Windows stops, but it is recommended that you explicitly stop ENA and do not rely on Windows to close ENA down.
- You can stop ENA via the Services functionality in the Control Panel.
To stop ENA in Linux:
- Navigate to the Entuity 'bin' folder and run the command stopeye.