An Entuity server can receive and display flow data from the flow collectors that are assigned to it.
With IFA Premium, you can assign as many flow collectors to an Entuity server as its license permits.
To assign a flow collector to an Entuity server:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Multi-Server Configuration.
- Ensure that you are on the Multi-Server Configuration page. If you are not (and instead are on the Central Entuity Servers page), click Manage Remote Entuity Servers in the top right of the browser.
- Under the Assigned Flow Collectors section, click Add....
- This opens the Add Flow Collector page.
- Enter the resolved name or IP address of the remote flow collector in the Server field.
- Enter the web port used by the Entuity remote flow collector in the Web Port field.
- Tick the SSL box when it is to be used by the remote Entuity server.
- Enter a valid Username and Password for a member of the Administrators group.
- Click Submit, otherwise click Cancel.
To delete a flow collector from an Entuity server:
- Navigate to the Assigned Flow Collectors section of the Multi-Server Configuration page.
- Select the flow collector you want to delete and click Delete.
- Note, the flow collector will be immediately deleted without a deletion confirmation window.