While the availability and performance of every network is mission-critical to its organization, management challenges and business risk increases as networks expand and become decentralized. With ENA, failover capabilities keep your network management system available - protecting mission-critical business service delivery and satisfying even the largest of enterprises.
- ENA High Availability module offers a custom agent for Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) from The Carlyle Group on Windows and Linux platforms.
- ENA is also validated against Neverfail from Artisan Infrastructure on Windows platform, requiring no additional adaptor.
Both solutions offer a range of capabilities for high-availability to meet a variety of needs and budgets. Both third party software products must be purchased directly from the respective manufacturer and installed separately.
To run this module with VCS, you need an appropriate license for each server to which you install ENA.
For Neverfail, a High Availability Compatibility module license is not required. However, you will require an ENA license for each server.
You must provide your Entuity contact with the host identifier of each server to which you want to install ENA. The host identifier is used to generate a unique license for each server.
The ENA High Availability Compatibility module supports the following Veritas applications:
- Veritas Storage Foundation™ and High Availability Solutions 5.1 MP3 for Windows
- Veritas Storage Foundation™ and High Availability Solutions 5.0 MP3 for Linux.
Entuity High Availability Compatibility module supports the following Nerverfail applications:
- Neverfail heartbeat 5.5.2153
- Neverfail 6.