Applicable to ENA v18.0 P04 upwards
The Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a key component of the DNAC. Once taken under Entuity management, the ISE sends syslogs to Entuity that are then turned into events and incidents. In Entuity, ISE devices are managed as Ping Only.
- Click Main Menu and then Administration.
- Click Device Inventory to open the Device Inventory page.
- Click Add Device at the bottom of the window to open the Add Devices dialog.
- Set the Management Level to Ping Only.
- Enter the Polled Name/IP Address of the device.
- Specify a Zone if appropriate.
- Enter a Display Name for the device.
- Specify the IP Protocol that you want to use for the device, either IPv4 or IPv6.
- Tick the Allow Duplicate IP Addresses box if you want to permit the addition of a device with the same IP address as one already managed.
- Click Add, otherwise click Close to cancel.