The View Comparison report compares the list of devices currently within two or three Views.
To build a View Comparison report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click View Comparison.
- This will open the View Comparison Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which other Views in the report are compared in the First View field.
- Specify the second View against which the first View is compared in the Second View field.
- Specify the optional third View against which the first View is compared in the Third View (optional) field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.