To build a Reports Health report
The Reports Health report displays information on the performance of scheduled reports, reporting on their success and failure and the time taken to complete. The Reports Health report highlights poorly performing reports. It can identify which reports take a long time to complete.
By default, Entuity retains the history of the last 20 scheduled jobs for each scheduled report definition.
To build a Reports Health report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Administrative Reports.
- This will open the Administrative Reports page. Click Reports Health.
- This will open the Reports Health Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.