To remove the integration from ENA:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Datasets. This opens the Datasets page.
- Under Existing Datasets, select and delete any user defined ENA BMC Atrium datasets.
- Navigate back to the Administration page and click Jobs. This opens the data export Jobs page.
- Under Existing Jobs, select and delete any user defined ENA BMC Atrium jobs.
- In entuity_home/etc/provost_site_specific.conf, comment out the reference to the atriumExporter job configuration file by adding a hash to the start of its line, for example:
- Stop the Entuity server, run configure and remove the ENA BMC Atrium integration module. Only remove the Data Export module when you are not using it with other modules.
- Restart the Entuity server. The integration is now removed from ENA.
To remove the integration from BMC Atrium:
- For each BMC Atrium server you included in the integration, you can remove the ENA BMC Atrium configuration.
Always consult the BMC Atrium documentation when making changes to the Atrium configuration.