The Entuity Integration for BMC Remedy AR System uses advanced actions to present user menus through which you can generate ARs. By default, only users with Administrators rights have access to advanced actions.
To extend access to the integration menus:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Account Management. This opens the Account Management page.
- Under the Groups section, select the User Group to which you want to extend access, and click Tool Permissions below.
- This opens the Tool Permissions window.
- Under the Menus and Links section, tick the Show Remedy box.
- Click OK to save your changes, otherwise click Cancel.