Applicable to ENA v18.0 P03
To create and save object lists:
You can save different lists of objects in the Drop Box. This is useful if you want to create multiple lists of objects for quick access. For example, you might want to create List 1 that contains one group of objects for one purpose, and List 2 for another purpose:
- Drag the objects into the Drop Box that you want to save as List 1.
- Open the Drop Box form, where you will see the objects you have added. In the example below, there are 4 objects. Click Save to save this list of objects.
- The Save Current Items form will open. Click New to save the objects under a new list.
- Enter the name of the list (which is named as 'List 1' in the below example) and click Done.
- 'List 1' is now saved with the objects in it. You will be taken back to the Drop Box form, which will be populated with the objects in List 1.
- To create a second, different list, you will need to click Clear in the Drop Box form. This will clear the List 1 objects from the form and thus empty the Drop Box.
- Add the objects you would like for your second list. These can be the same objects as you added to List 1, but for the example below we will use different objects. There are 3 objects in the example.
- As per Step 2 above, save this list. When you click Save, you will be shown the Save Current Items form (which includes List 1). Save this new list by clicking New (although you can save over the existing List 1) and then entering the name of your new list, which we will call 'List 2'.
- You now have two saved lists, List 1 and List 2.
To load a saved Drop Box list:
- Open the Drop Box form by clicking on the Drop Box icon.
- The currently loaded Drop Box list will be displayed. Click Load in the Drop Box form.
- Select the list that you want to open and then click Load in the top right of the form.
To edit a saved Drop Box list:
- Open the Drop Box form and load the list that you want to edit.
- You can:
- drag in new objects as you wish.
- Delete selected objects from the list.
- Clear the entire list.
- Having made these changes, click Save.