Applicable to ENA v18.0 P03 upwards
To populate reports with Drop Box:
- Navigate to the Report Builder, and click Time Series chart.
- This will open the Report Builder page for a Time Series chart. Click Import from Drop Box.
- The attributes fields will then be populated by the attribute-objects in the Drop Box.
- If you want to import attribute-objects from a different Drop Box list, you will need to open the Drop Box form and switch to that different list.
- Once you have loaded a different list, Close the Drop Box form.
- Click Import from Drop Box again. This will now replace the previous attributes with the new list's attribute-objects.
Using the Report Builder with the Drop Box open
If you have the Drop Box open when you navigate to the Report Builder page, the attribute fields will be automatically populated with the appropriate objects in the open Drop Box list.
Below, we are opening the Report Builder for a Time Series chart. The Drop Box is not open.
The Report Builder page for a Time Series chart will open. The attribute fields are empty.
Go back to the Report Builder page and open the Drop Box form, then click Time Series chart.
This time, the attribute fields are already populated with the appropriate attribute-objects from the Drop Box (Note, the maximum number of metrics on the chart is 8, so it takes the first 8 in the Drop Box list).
If you have a different Drop Box list open, the Report Builder page will be populated with the attributes-objects in that list.