- Open your instance of BMC TrueSight Operations Management.
- Click Administration, then click Components to open the Components page.
- Click the Overflow Menu and click Add Component.
- For Component Type, select Entuity Network Monitoring.
- For Host Name/IP Address, enter a valid host name or IP address.
- For Port, enter the value for the port number (the default number is 443).
- For Tenant, select a Tenant from the list. Only users that belong to the specified tenant will have access to the Entuity Network Monitoring component.
- Click Save. The Network option will now be available in the sidebar menu.
Note, the Component Type, Host Name/IP Address, and Tenant fields cannot be changed later. Only the Port number can be edited.
Only one Entuity component can be added per tenant. However, it is possible to add the same Entuity component (referencing the same host) to multiple tenants, but only whilst logged in as a user of each tenant.