Please find here the ENA v18.0 P06 patch notifications:
Please find below documentation for the new features and improvements in this patch:
- customize the Key Info dashlet.
- improved dialog window for link details in Geographical and Topological maps.
- create custom colored utilization bands for map links.
- retrieve configuration via command line instead of file transfer.
- edit device CLI parameters from the Configuration Monitoring dashboard, Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet or via the context menu.
- download one or more running or startup configuration files.
- reworked Configuration Monitoring dashboards.
- reworked Configuration Management page.
- edit Pie Chart segment titles, values and colors.
- drag a View from the Drop Box into a custom report.
- addition of configuration setting to allow the preservation of flow records containing the firewallEvent field.
- addition of support for SHA2 SNMP authentication types (SHA224, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512) for devices.
- addition of new configuration variables for controlling the polling frequency of Cisco Meraki cloud-hosted management platforms.