Applicable to Entuity v19.0 upwards.
From Entuity v19.0 upwards, Entuity supports server hardware monitoring and server OS monitoring.
Entuity provides monitoring for the following hardware platforms:
- Dell PowerEdge, VxFlex and VxRail iDRAC SSH and SNMP servers.
- Dell Open Manage Agent SNMP servers.
- HP Insight Manager Agent SNMP servers.
- HP Proliant iLO servers SSH servers.
- Note, HP Proliant iLO supports SSH connection with minimal data only; it is recommended you use HP Insight Manager SNMP for greater data return.
- Cisco UCS CIMC SNMP servers. (Entuity v20.0 P02 upwards)
- SuperMicro REST servers. (Entuity v20.0 P02 upwards)
Entuity provides OS monitoring via SNMP (for managed hosts) and proprietary virtualization platform APIs (for ESXi, HyperV, Oracle VM, AWS and Azure).
From Entuity v20.0 P03 upwards, data collection on the following is also supported:
To add a server device to my network:
Please see this article for help and information on adding a server device to your network.