Applicable to Entuity v19.0 upwards.
From Entuity v19.0 upwards, Entuity supports server hardware monitoring and server OS monitoring.
Entuity provides monitoring for the following hardware platforms:
- Dell iDRAC (SSH and SNMP).
- Dell Open Manage Agent (SNMP).
- HP Insight Manager Agent (SNMP).
- HP Proliant iLO servers (SSH and SNMP).
- Note, HP Proliant iLO supports SNMP connection with minimal data only; it is recommended you use HP Insight Manager SNMP for greater data return.
- Cisco UCS servers.
Entuity provides OS monitoring via SNMP (for managed hosts) and proprietary virtualization platform APIs (for ESXi, HyperV, Oracle VM, AWS and Azure).
To add a server device to my network:
Please see this article for help and information on adding a server device to your network.