Applicable to Entuity v19.0 P02 upwards
In a multi-server configuration, you can push shared credentials from one server to another. This is the equivalent of copying the credentials from one server to another.
If the credential name already exists on the server to which you are pushing, then the push will fail for that credential, e.g. if you try to push 'Cred 1' from Server A to Server B, but there is already a 'Cred 1' on Server B, then the push will fail.
To push shared credentials to another server:
- From the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Asset Credential Management. This will open the Asset Credential Management page.
- Specify the server from the server dropdown field in the top left.
- From the table list of credentials, select one or more credentials that you want to push to another server. Click the Overflow Menu and then Push Credentials.
- This will open the Push Credentials form on the right of the page. Select the server(s) to which you want to push the credential(s), and then click Done in the top right of the form to save your changes, otherwise click Cancel.
To remove shared credentials from a server:
You can remove credentials from one server without them being removed from another, e.g. if you have pushed 'Cred 1' from Server A to Server B, you can remove 'Cred 1' from Server A and it will still remain on Server B.
Please see this section for help and information on how remove credentials.