The Device Uptime, Reachability and Last Reboot report provides a summary of device uptime, reachability and reboots.
To run a Device Uptime, Reachability and Last Reboot report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Activity Reports.
- This will open the Activity Reports page. Click Uptime Reachability and Reboots.
- This will open the Uptime Reachability and Reboots Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- If you want to only include devices with imperfect reachability or uptime in the report, tick the Only show devices with imperfect reachability or uptime box.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.