Applicable to Entuity v20.0 upwards. If you are using an earlier version of Entuity, please see this article.
For an introduction to multi-server configuration in Entuity, please see this article.
To add a remote server:
- Click Main Menu and then Administration.
- On the Administration page, click Multi-Server Configuration page.
- On the Multi-Server Configuration page, ensure you are under the Remote Servers tab.
- Click Add at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Add Remote Entuity Server form will open on the right.
- Specify the host name or IP address of the remote server you are adding in the Host Name field.
- Specify the Protocol used by the remote server.
- Specify the Port to be used.
- Enter a valid user account name and password belonging to the Administration group in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Done in the top right to save your changes, otherwise click Cancel.
- If the submission is successful, you will be returned to the Multi-Server Configuration page. The flow collector(s) that you have added will be displayed in the table under the Remote Servers tab.
To delete a remote server:
Under the Remote Servers tab, select the remote server you wish to remove and click Delete at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu or right-click Context Menu. A confirmation dialog will open asking you to confirm your choice.