Applicable to Entuity v20.0 upwards. If you are using an earlier version of Entuity, please see this article.
For an introduction to multi-server configuration in Entuity, please see this article.
To add a remote server:
- Click Main Menu and then Administration.
- On the Administration page, click Multi-Server Configuration page.
- On the Multi-Server Configuration page, ensure you are under the Remote Servers tab.
- Click Add at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Add Remote Entuity Server form will open on the right.
- Specify the host name or IP address of the remote server you are adding in the Host Name field.
- Specify the Protocol used by the remote server. Note, if you have specified HTTPS, you can edit the encryption type used for communications encryption between servers via the Apache config file on the remote server. Entuity supports a range of encryption types, including AES128 and AES256.
- Specify the Port to be used.
- Enter a valid user account name and password belonging to the Administration group in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Done in the top right to save your changes, otherwise click Cancel.
- If the submission is successful, you will be returned to the Multi-Server Configuration page. The flow collector(s) that you have added will be displayed in the table under the Remote Servers tab.
To delete a remote server:
Under the Remote Servers tab, select the remote server you wish to remove and click Delete at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu or right-click Context Menu. A confirmation dialog will open asking you to confirm your choice.