This article has been superseded by Entuity v19.0. Please see this article for the latest information on this topic.
Applicable to ENA v18.0 P04 upwards.
- Click the Main Menu and then Administration.
- Click Device Inventory to open the Device Inventory page.
- Click Add Device at the bottom of the window to open the Add Devices dialog.
- In Device Type, select Cisco DNA Center.
- Enter a Display Name.
- Specify a Zone in which the device will be located, if appropriate.
- Enter the Connection User, Connection Password and Connection URL for the DNAC. ENA will use these credentials to poll for Software Defined Access (SDA) site and health statistics.
- Click Add or otherwise click Cancel.