Applicable to Entuity v20.0 upwards.
The Payloads tab of the Custom Webhooks page displays a list of your received webhook payloads. From this tab, you can also upload your own payload data, which can then also be used to create webhook rules.
To upload a webhook payload:
- Navigate to the Payloads tab of the Custom Webhooks page. Click +Upload at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Upload Payload form will open on the right.
- From the Endpoint dropdown field, select the endpoint device from which to stimulate origin of the payload.
- Specify the payload Type in the dropdown field, either JSON or XML.
- Paste the data of the payload into the Payload Data field.