Applicable to Entuity v20.0 P02 upwards.
A custom webhook event is generated by custom webhooks according to the webhook rules specified for each individual webhook event and is listed under the Events tab of the Custom Webhook page. Note, this table does not list instances of events that are generated, but rather details the specified webhook event definitions themselves.
To edit a custom webhook event:
- Navigate to the Events tab of the Custom Webhooks page.
- From the table, select the custom webhook event that you wish to edit, and click Edit Event at the top of the page (or via the Overflow Menu or right-click Context Menu).
- The Edit Webhook Event form will open on the right of the page.
- In the Event Name field, edit the name as you wish.
- From the Severity dropdown field, specify the severity of the event from the dropdown field, selecting from one of the following:
- When you have made your desired changes, click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.