You can enable configuration management on Cisco APIC devices when adding an APIC to management via Asset Management. This is enabled in the Config Management section, which is detailed here. This will enable you to run the Retrieve Configurations (Cisco APIC) configuration management task.
To run a configuration task on a Cisco APIC device:
- In the UI, navigate to the Cisco APIC device on which you want to run the task.
- Select the device and then right-click to open the Context Menu.
- Click Configuration Management -> Retrieve Configurations (Cisco APIC). The task will then become a running configuration management job.
To view the 'Retrieve Configurations (Cisco APIC)' task:
- Click the Main Menu and then Administration.
- Click Configuration Management to open the Device Configuration Management page.
- Under the Tasks tab, select 'Retrieve Configurations (Cisco APIC)' from the table and click View at the top of the page (or via the Overflow Menu or right-click Context Menu).
- This will open the View Task form for the task.
Please see the following articles for further options regarding configuration management tasks: