Please find here the Entuity v21.0 P01 patch notifications:
Please find below the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Addition of functionality enabling users to import and export custom configuration management steps and tasks using XML files via the command line.
- Addition of new system configuration management steps and tasks.
- Enhancement to custom webhook functionality, enabling users to attach a webhook payload to a raised event as a temporary custom attribute, which can then be used, for example, to redirect the raised event to specified managed objects.
- Addition of support for 'predicted failure' parameters for server and storage device hardware components.
- Improvements to Entuity server health monitoring, through changes and additions to incidents and events:
- Reworking of 'Entuity Server Component Problem' incident into two new incidents (with constituent events):
- Addition of new 'Entuity Remote Subsystem Error' incident (with constituent events) to monitor (from the consolidation server) process errors on remote servers.
- Enhancement to support for OS monitoring of pre-systemd Linux distributions (including legacy versions of Debian, Fedora, RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu).