Please find here the Entuity v21.0 P02 patch notifications:
Please find below the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Addition of WinRM support for configuration management credentials, alongside existing support for SSH and Telnet access methods.
- Addition of configuration management tasks and scripts for running commands and starting/stopping OS services on both Windows and Linux.
- Addition of a navigation tree for firmware subfolders to the ‘Firmware’ tab of the Configuration Management page, enabling users to navigate between firmware image subfolders.
- Addition of an option to entuity.cfg enabling users to configure file extension types permissible for the firmware repository.
- Addition to the UI of a notification icon to notify the user to the completion of asynchronous and background tasks and processes. A ‘Notifications’ form is accessible that lists read and unread notifications, which by default are stored for 7 days.
- Addition of access token functionality enabling a user to access the Entuity UI without requirement for logging in with a username or password.
- Addition of support for AWS CloudWatch Monitor Agent, which is alongside existing support for the deprecated AWS per-instance performance monitoring scripts.