Applicable for ENA v17.0 P07 upwards
ENA reports are divided into different categories (which are summarized in the Introduction to ENA reports article), and each of these categories has its own report folder. You can also create, edit or delete a new report folder at any level, i.e. at the top level alongside the existing system report folders (as listed in the above article), or as subfolders within those folders or your own custom folder.
To create a new folder:
- Navigate to the Reports page. This will list the Report Categories, each of which having their own folder. You can also create a new folder when you are saving a custom report, by clicking Browse next to the Report URL field (please see, for example, the Report Options section of this article).
- Click New Folder. This will open the New Reports Folder window.
- Enter a Name and Description for the new folder and click OK to save, otherwise click Cancel. The parent folder is displayed at the top of the window.
- The new folder will appear in the list of folders, depending on where you have chosen to create the folder.
To edit a custom folder:
You can only edit the details of custom folders.
- Navigate to the level at which you have created your custom folder. Click the edit symbol next to the custom folder's name, which will open the Edit Report Folder window.
- In this window, you can edit the owner, name and description of the folder. Click OK to save any changes, otherwise click Cancel.
To delete a custom folder:
You can only delete a custom folder.
- Navigate to the level at which you have created your custom folder. Tick the box at the right end of the row.
- Click Delete. A confirmation message will appear - click OK to delete, otherwise click Cancel.