Applicable to Entuity v19.0 P04. If you are using an earlier version of Entuity, please see this article.
By default, members of the Administration user group have full access to the IFA functionality. Members of other user groups can only access flow data via the Flow Inspection tool permissions, Flow Management and Flow Viewing. Please see this article for help and information on how to assign permissions to user groups.
Flow Management (in Entuity v19.0 P03 and below, this was called 'Flow Inspection'):
- view flow data.
- start and stop flow collection.
- generate charts.
- access flow data when creating reports.
The Flow Inspection tool permission does not enable the following for users:
- run the Flow Health report.
- assign flow collectors to master flow collectors. This is a function only available when running IFA Premium.
- only provides access to dashboards to view flow contents.