Applicable for ENA v17.0 P05 upwards
Entuity provides Administrators with information on:
- total current user session count.
- login status, active sessions, last login time and last activity time for each user account.
To see the total current user session count:
Note, these are only available to users with Administrator privileges.
- Click on the Main Menu to open it. At the bottom of the Main Menu, you will see the four metrics:
- User - user account with which you have logged in.
- Server - server to which you have logged in.
- Time - your local time.
- Active Sessions - number of currently existing user sessions that have been active within the past hour. This is a total count of all sessions, not all user accounts that are logged in.
- Click on the Main Menu > Administration > Account Management. Under the Users tab, you will see the Active Sessions column that details the number of active sessions for each user account.
To view login status, active sessions, last login time and last active time for each user account:
- Navigate to the Account Management page as described above.
- Under the Users tab, you will see the following columns:
|name of the user account.
status of the user account, which is one of the following:
|list of user groups to which the user account belongs.
|Yes or No, depending on if this account has any sessions opened. Note, this could be 'Yes' but have a count of active sessions of 0 - this is because the sessions that are open for this user account may not have been active within the past hour, but still count as a logged-in user.
|how many active sessions exist for this account. This means how many separate sessions exist for this account that have been active within the past hour.
|Last Logged In Time
|time at which this user account was last logged-in to.
|Last Active Time
|time at which this user account was last active (a page or resource was accessed using this user account).