The Entuity integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager allows network services to be associated with the other hardware and software components managed by Oracle Enterprise Manager (that constitute a complete application view of service delivery). This is achieved by adding the Entuity network component to Oracle Enterprise Manager's application stack.
The Entuity integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager allows you to:
- understand how well the network layer supports IT assets monitored in Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- view key network issues detected by Entuity directely within the Oracle Enterprise interface, in the form of network alerts.
- view a list of network services that the network has to support and monitor their current and historical status directly within Oracle Enterprise Manager. Entuity network services automate the monitoring of the impact of low-level infrastructure performance on business services and applications.
- include network services as a component of Oracle Enterprise Manager managed services, allowing for clear identification of the state of the network infrastructure underpinning the delivery of each service.
- understand the health of the network by reporting the reachability of Entuity business Views, which are master sets of devices.
- generate network performance information in Oracle Enterprise Manager using Entuity data
- view network inventory, with Entuity providing for devices under its management key inventory information, e.g. manufacturer, model, firmware version.
- launch the Entuity web UI directly from Oracle Enterprise Manager for simplification of work flows, easy drilldown, when troubleshooting network problems.
- launch Entuity's report center which contains an extensive set of network related reports.
- add an abstraction of a network monitoring point (Entuity server) as a managed target within Oracle Enterprise Manager, to monitor the health of your network infrastructure.
Please sign in to leave a comment.