Applicable to Entuity v20.0 upwards. If you are using an earlier version of Entuity, please see this article.
For an introduction to multi-server configuration in Entuity, please see this article.
For further help and information on Flow management in Entuity, please see this section.
Note, your license will determine how many flow collectors can be assigned to a remote server. If your license is for only one flow collector per remote server, then the Add button (detailed below) will be greyed out.
To assign/add a flow collector to an Entuity server:
- Click Main Menu and then Administration.
- On the Administration page, click Multi-Server Configuration page.
- On the Multi-Server Configuration page, click the Flow Collectors tab.
- Click Add at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Add Flow Collector form will open on the right of the page.
- Specify the host name or IP address of the remote server you are adding in the Host Name field.
- Specify the Protocol used by the remote server.
- Specify the Port to be used.
- Enter a valid user account name and password belonging to the Administration group in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Done in the top right to save your changes, otherwise click Cancel.
- If the submission is successful, you will be returned to the Multi-Server Configuration page. The flow collector(s) that you have added will be displayed in the table under the Flow Collectors tab.
To delete a flow collector from an Entuity server:
- Navigate to the Flow Collectors tab of the Multi-Server Configuration page.
- Select the flow collector your would like to delete and click Delete at the top of the page,or via the Overflow Menu or right-click Context Menu.