This article has been superseded by Entuity v21.0. To view the latest information on this topic, please see this article.
You can stop a running job in Main Menu > Administration > Configuration Management > History.
To stop a running job:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Configuration Management. This will open the Configuration Management page.
- Under the History tab, select your preferred job that is in progress and click Details.
- Click Terminate to stop all unfinished sub-jobs of that selected job.
- Click Yes to confirm job termination.