The Process Health page shows the overall health of Entuity processes. For further help and information on Entuity processes, please see this article.
To access the Process Health page:
- In the Main Menu, click System Information.
- In the System Information table, click the icon (either a green tick or a red cross) in the Processes column.
- This will take you to the Process Health page.
Details of the Process Health page:
The information shown on this page is as follows:
- Entuity Start Time: Time and data of the last Entuity start up.
- Entuity Uptime: The length of time Entuity has been up since its last start up.
You can also see information about each process in the table:
|Column Name||Column Description|
|Name||name of the process.|
|Critical||indicates if the process is critical to Entuity.|
|Status||current status of the process.|
|Restarts||number of process restarts since Entuity started.|
|Last Restart||time and date of the last process restart.|