You can define and create reports if you belong to a user group with the appropriate report permission.
To access the Entuity report builder:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports. This will open the Reports page.
- Click Report Builder. This will open the Report Builder page.
- Click on one of the five types of custom report that you can define and create.
The types of custom report:
- Time Series Chart report - allows attributes from different components to be presented in a single chart.
- Inventory Table report - presents a table with one column per attribute and one row per component. The attributes can be taken directly from a component, or computed by summarizing an attribute from time series data on that component.
- Time Series Table report - presents a table to display time series data for a single selected managed object or View. It allows multiple samples of time series attributes to be displayed alongside their timestamps.
- Multi Chart and Table report - presents attributes taken from a single component in a combination of charts and tabular formats. You can also aggregate attributes together, and display different periods of history together in the same chart.
- Composite report - a more sophisticated report that can be created by combining two or more of the above types of report.