You can view a detailed breakdown of each time an export job was run via the Export Data Jobs page.
- Click the Main Menu, and then Administration.
- Under the Export section, click Jobs.
- This will open the Export Data Jobs page.
- Under the Existing Jobs section, find the job you want to look at and click History.
- This will open the Data Export Job History page. The default reporting period is 2 days, but you can amend this in the Period dropdown menu and Entuity will automatically update the report. The report contains the following information:
Field Name Field Description Job Name name of the data export job. Period reporting period of the job. By default this is set to 2 days, but you can select a period of 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or 6 months. Date date the data export job ran. Queued time the data export job was scheduled to run. Started time Entuity started the scheduled data export job. Data export jobs are assigned a priority, and only run when there is available processing capacity. Finished time the data export job completed. Last Status Change time in seconds from the data export job starting to completing. Status success or failure of the date export job. time in seconds from the data export job starting to completing.