The CIO SLA Summary report allows you to monitor the SLA compliance of key components within a CIO Perspective. You can access it via the Reports section in the UI (as described below), or as a drilldown through the CIO Perspective.
Details of the report header:
|Company identifiers||company icon and name, defined through the report format.|
|Report title||report title, e.g. CIO SLA Summary.|
|Printed on||date and time the report was generated.|
|Description||description of the report.|
|View||Entuity View against which the report was run.|
|Over the period||start and end dates and times over which the report is run.|
Details of the report:
|Name||name of this column is taken from the service immediately below the CIO Service, e.g. 'Network'. Each row within this column is a technology, for example within Network.|
|Uptime||length of time the service was available during the reporting period.|
|Downtime||length of time the service was unavailable during the reporting period.|
|Availability %||service availability, as a percentage of the time the service was available during the reporting period. When availability is below SLA Goal %, its value is displayed in red.|
|SLA Goal %||level of required service delivery, expressed as a percentage of service availability.|
To run a CIO SLA Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click CIO Perspective.
- This will open the CIO Perspective page. Click SLA Summary.
- This will open the SLA Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a service dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.