Please find here the Entuity v19.0 P04 patch notifications:
Please find below the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Partition of the existing Configuration Monitor permission into the following new permissions:
- Configuration Monitor Administration
- Configuration Monitor View Config
- Configuration Monitor Check Config
- Configuration Monitor Download Config
- Addition of optional check boxes to tables in dashlets to improve the ease of selecting rows or headers in any table that allows selection of multiple items.
- Addition of an option to fix one or more sorted columns in a table so that other columns can then be sorted according to the fixed column(s), e.g. sorting by and fixing the 'Name' column of an Incidents List table, then sorting the table by the 'Source' column as they relate to the fixed 'Name' column.
- Addition of option to include columns to the Incidents List and Events List dashlets that display the values of custom EMS attributes created by the user in the event project, e.g. through event rules or triggers.
- Addition of a new flow-based user group permission, Flow Viewing, which grants a user access to view flow contents only.
- Renaming of the Flow Inspection permission to 'Flow Management'. This permission still enables permission for starting, stopping and configuring flow, and access to the Flow Inventory administration page.
- Improved UI for the Manual Topology page and addition of a new form for creating custom connections, including use of a device explorer to select links.
- Addition of the option to create a custom connection from any part of the UI in which a user can select two devices, e.g. search results, View contents, Drop Box, etc. Previously this option was only available from the Topological Map.
- Addition of the option to edit a custom connection directly from a Topological Map.
- Addition of support for SAMLv2 authentication for exchanging authentication and autorization identities between an identity provider (e.g. Okta) and Entuity.