Please find here the Entuity v19.0 P03 patch notifications:
Please find below the new features and improvements in this patch:
- Change so that the ‘Send to BMC Helix’ event action sends configuration management-related events to a different Helix class.
- Addition of a new Gauge dashlet so that a user can display attributes in bar, meter or dial gauges. This is particularly useful when creating a custom dashboard to display a large number of metrics vs thresholds at-a-glance.
- Addition of ssh and REST API storage monitoring and support for Dell Isilon devices.
- Addition of SNMP storage monitoring and support for Dell Equallogic devices.
- Addition of REST API storage monitoring for Pure Storage devices.
- Addition of support for OS Service monitoring from WinRM devices, with monitored services filtered by a user-specified whitelist, and a new OS Services dashlet to list the OS Services monitored. Users can also manage and modify OS Services rules via the Entuity RESTful API functionality.
- Addition of 'Closed By' and 'Annotated By' fields to the Incident Details form and columns to the Incidents List dashlet.
- Addition of option to set a 'Release Event' for flapping detection rules. This will be processed when the Flapping Rule stops suppressing the related events.
- Addition of ability to display stream attributes in tooltips alongside existing functionality to display non-stream attributes.
- Addition of a user tool permission for SurePath administration.
Note: The improved model for mapping wireless controller access points, particularly support for multiple controller installations, means that existing access points will age out and be replaced by the new AP objects.
Note: As a result of the change to the 'Send to BMC Helix' action, Entuity administrators will need to merge the changes in the new default event project into their live event project.