Applicable to Entuity v20.0 upwards.
The Payloads tab of the Custom Webhooks page displays a list of your received webhook payloads. From this tab, you can also upload your own payload data, which can then also be used to create webhook rules.
To upload a webhook payload:
- Navigate to the Payloads tab of the Custom Webhooks page. Click +Upload at the top of the page, or via the Overflow Menu.
- The Upload Payload form will open on the right.
- Group - specify the webhook group containing the endpoint device to which this payload will be uploaded.
- Device - select the endpoint device from which to stimulate origin of the payload.
- Type - specify the payload type in the dropdown field, either JSON or XML.
- Payload Data - paste the data of the payload into the Payload Data field.
To delete a webhook payload:
- Navigate to the Payloads tab of the Custom Webhooks page. From the table, select the payload that you wish to delete.
- Click Delete at the top of the page (or via the Overflow Menu or right-click Context Menu).
- A deletion confirmation dialog will open. Confirm your decision.
Please see the following for help and information on managing custom webhook payloads via Entuity RESTful API: