Entuity Integrated Flow Analyzer integrates flow-based performance data alongside Entuity's elemental performance data.
Note, with the correct license, you can have access to Integrated Flow Analyzer Premium, which provides increased functionality.
What can you identify with flow collection?
- network congestion.
- applications consuming high bandwidth percentages.
- destination of network traffic.
Data can be collected and stored with a granularity of 5 minutes, and is retained for one month. Flow data is collected from its own local collector.
Who has access to flow data?
Members of the Administrators user group have full access to flow collection and data functionality.
You must explicitly assign other user groups flow permissions through the Flow Inspection permission. This enables users to:
- view flow data.
- start and stop flow collection.
- generate interactive charts.
- access flow data when creating reports.
However, the Flow Inspection permission does not allow users to:
- run the Flow Health report.
- assign flow collectors to master flow collectors.
To access flow information and functionality:
There are three ways you can access flow information:
- Via the Flow Inventory page in Administration.
- Via the Application Port Mappings page in Administration.
- Via the Flow dashboard or a custom dashboard containing flow dashlets.