This article has been superseded by ENA v18.0. Please see this article for the latest information on this topic.
To track optimum application paths:
- In the Main Menu, click Administration.
- Click Application Path Discovery and go to the Path tab.
- Select the path for which you want to view the details and click View History at the bottom of the browser.
- This will open the Path History page for the selected path. By default, paths that have changed from the reference path will be displayed.
- For each of the recorded paths discovered over time, you can check each particular time's details by clicking View Details at the bottom of the browser.