The Configuration Monitor dashboard allows you to monitor configuration retrieval from the devices and VM platforms on your network.
This is a dynamic dashboard, which means that the types of information displayed will change depending on the selected object type.
- For example, the Configuration Monitor dashboard will display different types of information depending on if you have selected a View or a device.
- The types of information displayed will be the same across all Views, however.
The Configuration Monitor dashboard is only applicable to Views, Subviews, devices and VM platforms. It is not applicable to any other data source (e.g. services, components etc).
Depending on the object you have selected, the dashlets in the Configuration Monitor are as follows:
For a View or Subview:
There is one dashlet:
- Configuration Monitor - this is a Device Configurations Summary dashlet. This dashlet lists the device configurations settings for all devices in the selected View or Subview, and details about them.
For a device or VM platform:
- Status - this is a Configuration Monitor Status dashlet. This dashlet displays the configuration monitor status for the selected device or VM platform.
- Device Configuration - this is a Device Configurations dashlet. This dashlet displays a history of configurations downloaded from devices and details about them.
- Settings - this is a Configuration Monitor Settings dashlet. This dashlet displays the configuration monitor settings for the selected device or VM platform.