The Branch Office Details report provides a summary of branch network connectivity, using three types of information:
- branch connectivity, with detailed time series charts for WAN ports. Click on a WAN port chart line to launch the corresponding chart.
- device reachability.
- service delivery through Cisco IP SLA Operations. Click on an IP SLA color ribbon to open the IP SLA Details report that reports on the same operation in the selected timeframe, but with a x10 zoom.
To run a Branch Office Details report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Branch Office Perspective.
- This will open the Branch Office Perspective page. Click Branch Office Details.
- This will open the Branch Office Details Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify in the Please select a branch office view dropdown field which View that has a Branch Office service in against which you want to run the report.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.