The Multiple Branch Office Perspective report provides a summary of the health of the network equipment in all the branch offices that are accessible to the user. For each branch office, you can drill down to the Branch Office Perspective, which inherits its timeframe from the Multiple Branch Office Perspective. From each icon, you can drill down to the Branch Details report.
- click on a connectivity icon to detail all connectivity measures for the branch.
- click on a reachability icon to detail device reachability for the branch.
- click on a SLA Quality icon to detail all Cisco IP SLA operators for the branch.
To run a Multiple Branch Office Perspective report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Branch Office Perspective.
- This will open the Branch Office Perspective page. Click Branch Office Perspective.
- This will open the Branch Office Perspective Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.