The Device Configuration Status report provides a summary of the last attempt at configuration retrieval.
Details of the report:
|Device Name||device name or IP address that ENA uses to manage the device.|
|Model||device model, as identified by ENA.|
|Location||description of the device location.|
|Last Attempted Configuration Retrieval|
|Time||time of the last policy retrieval.|
|Outcome||indicates whether the last configuration retrieval for the device was successful.|
|Config Changed||indicates whether the configuration changed between the last and previous poll.|
|Policy Compliance||indicates whether the device configuration was or was not compliant with the policy statement mandate.|
To run a Device Configuration Status report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Configuration Reports.
- This will open the Configuration Reports page. Click Device Configuration Status.
- This will open the Device Configuration Status Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the way in which the report will be sorted in the Please select a sort option dropdown field, one of:
- Device name.
- Policy checking.
- Scheduled upload.
- Maximum archives retained.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.