The Device Configuration Summary report summarizes the device configuration of the reporting period.
Details of the report:
|Device Name||device name or IP address that ENA uses to manage the device.|
|Model||device model, as identified by ENA.|
|Location||description of the device location.|
|Days with policy violations||number of days, within the report period, when policy violations were reported on the device.|
|Uploads with changes||number of uploads,within the report period, when changes in configuration were reported on the device.|
|Time of last config upload||time of the last configuration upload.|
|Outcome of last upload||indicates whether the last configuration retrieval for the device was succcessful.|
To run a Device Configuration Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Configuration Reports.
- This will open the Configuration Reports page. Click Device Configuration Summary.
- This will open the Device Configuration Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the way in which the report will be sorted in the Please select a sort option dropdown field, one of:
- Device name.
- Policy checking.
- Scheduled upload.
- Maximum archives retained.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.