The Device Configuration Summary report summarizes the device configuration of the reporting period. From Entuity v20.0 upwards, if there are any changes in the device configuration, you can access the Device Configuration Diffs report directly from this report, which will have the same timeframe as this report.
Details of the report:
|Device Name||device name or IP address that Entuity uses to manage the device.|
|Model||device model, as identified by Entuity.|
|Location||description of the device location.|
|Days with policy violations||number of days, within the report period, when policy violations were reported on the device.|
|Uploads with changes||number of uploads,within the report period, when changes in configuration were reported on the device. From Entuity v20.0 upwards, you can click on a value in this column to access the Device Configuration Diffs report directly from this report, which will have the same timeframe as this report.|
|Time of last config upload||time of the last configuration upload.|
|Outcome of last upload||indicates whether the last configuration retrieval for the device was succcessful.|
To run a Device Configuration Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Configuration Reports.
- This will open the Configuration Reports page. Click Device Configuration Summary.
- This will open the Device Configuration Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the way in which the report will be sorted in the Please select a sort option dropdown field, one of:
- Device name.
- Policy checking.
- Scheduled upload.
- Maximum archives retained.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.