The Port Utilization Charts report provides a chart view of the last polled inbound and outbound utilization data for the last 4 hours against ports in the selected service or subservice.
Click on either chart to open a chart displaying the previous 24 hours of the selected utilization data. You can overlay the other set of utilization data.
To run a Port Utilization Charts report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Dashboard Panels.
- This will open the Dashboard Panels page. Click Port Utilization Charts.
- This will open the Port Utilization Charts Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a service dropdown field.
- Specify the subservice against which the report is to be run, if applicable, in the Please select a service dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.