The Module Change Summary report charts, in 30 minute blocks, the number of devices with module changes within the selected View, on the selected server or servers.
The report includes 4 summaries for the number of devices with module changes:
- within the last 24 hours,
- within the last 8 hours,
- within the last 1 hour,
- within the last 30 minutes.
Click on the count of each to run a Module Change Details report in that context.
In the chart, a tooltip appears when you hover a column, displaying the following details:
- total number of module changes.
- total number of devices that had module changes.
- names of devices with module changes and their number of changes.
Module Change Summary report details:
|Counts of devices with module changes in View||ENA View against which the reports are run.|
|Module Changes||Each column represents the number of devices with a module change within the 30 minute period.|
To run a Module Change Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Dashboard Panels.
- This will open the Dashboard Panels page. Click Module Change Summary.
- This will open the Module Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.