The Event Severity Summary report charts, in 30 minute blocks, the number of events that ENA has raised in the selected View, on the selected server or servers.
The report includes 4 summaries for the number of raised events:
- within the last 24 hours,
- within the last 8 hours,
- within the last 1 hour,
- within the last 30 minutes.
Click on the count of each to run an Event Severity Details report in that context.
In the chart, a tooltip appears when you hover a column, displaying the following details for the 30 minute period:
- total number of events.
- total number of events raised for each event type.
Event Severity Summary report details:
|Counts of events in View||ENA View against which the report is run.|
|Events||Each column represents the number of events|
To run a Event Severity Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Dashboard Panels.
- This will open the Dashboard Panels page. Click Event Severity Summary.
- This will open the Event Severity Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the service against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.